Each Summer School Program has a different Admission Criteria, although General Criteria for all Summer Programs is as follows:
- Applicants should be 18 years old
- Applicants should have completed at least one year of college or enrolled in the first-year
Please check the relevant SUMMER COURSE page for the specific admission criteria before sending your application.
Please note that all summer program have limited enrollment.
English language proficiency
English proficiency is required for all summer school programs offered by University of Milano-Bicocca. Though we don’t ask for a formal English certification, but what we expect is:
- Your oral comprehension and expression must be sufficient for effective class participation.
- Your reading comprehension and writing skills must be sufficient for responding clearly and accurately for course assignments
- Your comprehension and communication skills must be sufficient for individual/group interaction
In cooperation with